Mad Dog Corporate Office
Originally built in 1956 for Drs. Fletcher and Lewis, this post-modern style office building was designed by Prentiss Huddleston & Associates Architects and Engineers. After serving as a doctor’s office for over 44 years, the building was purchased by Laurie and Kelly Dozier to be converted into the corporate offices of Mad Dog Construction. Architects Lewis+Whitlock were engaged to design the renovations keeping in mind the clean modern lines of the structure and its modern design. The renovated building has garnered recognition and awards from the Tallahassee AIA and from the Tallahassee Historic Preservation Society.